B.Sc, M.Com, CA, DipFP
Tess has over 22-years experience in Chartered Accounting Firms and in this time has had a broad range of experience in superannuation, taxation, business services, and financial strategy.
Over the last seven-years, Tess has turned her attention to Financial Planning, earning a Diploma of Financial Planning in 2015 and leading the newly established financial division of the Wybenga Group as a director of Wybenga Financial.
Tess’s mission is to bring the ethics and integrity of her Chartered Accounting background to the area of wealth management.
As a woman in a male dominated field, Tess is active in promoting gender equality in the industry through various programs and mentoring opportunities.
Using her depth of knowledge and experience in tax and accounting Tess is able to demonstrate a level of competence that is unique in the Financial Planning sector.
- 2001 – Commenced employment with Wybenga & Partners and part-time accountancy studies
- 2004 – Graduated Masters of Commerce from the University of New South Wales
- 2005 – Admitted as an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- 2007 – Promoted to Manager at Wybenga & Partners
- 2012 – Appointed as Associate Director
- 2015 – Awarded a Diploma of Financial Planning
- 2016 – Appointed as Partner of Wybenga Group and Director of Wybenga Financial