B.Bus, B.Sc, CA, DipFP
Adam has over 18-years experience in Chartered Accounting Firms and in this time has had a broad range of experience in superannuation, taxation, business services, and financial strategy.
Over the last seven-years, Adam has turned his attention to Financial Planning, earning a Diploma of Financial Planning in 2015 and leading the newly established financial division of the Wybenga Group as a director of Wybenga Financial.
Adam’s mission is to bring the ethics and integrity of his Chartered Accounting background to the area of wealth management.
Combining traditional accounting and financial services has been a welcome move for Adam, allowing him to operate and advise in the financial sector that has been a long time personal passion.
Using his depth of knowledge and experience in tax and accounting Adam is able to demonstrate a level of competence that is unique in the Financial Planning sector.
- 2005 – Graduated Bachelor of Science from the University of Western Sydney
- 2005 – Commenced employment with Wybenga & Partners and part-time accountancy studies
- 2007 – Graduated Bachelor of Business from the University of Western Sydney
- 2010 – Admitted as an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- 2010 – Promoted to Manager at Wybenga & Partners
- 2012 – Appointed as Associate Director
- 2015 – Awarded a Diploma of Financial Planning
- 2016 – Appointed as Partner of Wybenga Group and Director of Wybenga Financial