We are all aware that circumstances may arise where a client wishes to express an opinion, seek clarification of an issue or simply inform us of expectations which were not met. Our Directors will take client complaints as a serious reflection on our standard of service and will attempt to
personally resolve all issues. Where necessary a written reply or explanation will be provided to any client.
The steps to lodge a complaint are:
- Contact your adviser and tell your adviser about your complaint.
- We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt.
- We will formally respond to your complaint, including our determination, within 30 days of receipt.
- If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 5 days, please contact Mr Roger Potter on (02) 9300 3000 or put your complaint in writing and send it to us at PO Box R896, Royal Exchange, Sydney, NSW, 1225.
- If the complaint can’t be resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to refer the matter to the following authorities.
• Wybenga Financial Pty Limited will be a member of The Australian FinancialComplaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA can be contacted on 1800 931 678 (www.afca.org.au)
The Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) also has a free call Info line on 1300 300 630 which you may use to make a complaint or obtain information about your rights.